Panagbenga is indeed the festival of springs. The spring no doubt directly relates to colorful, bright and fragrant flowers. This flower spread their beauty during whole spring. But they are worth special during the seven days of Panagbenga festivals. All the above said references show that the Panagbenga theme is flower and spring colors. People truly follow this theme during all the seven days of the festival. They put all the spring colors in dressing, in face painting, and decorations. Theme shows that harmony and enthusiasm of a festival. To capture the fun of festival, everyone strictly follows the theme and the colors of the festival.
However, let’s explore where participant implements all custom themes of the festival.
- All the participants correctly follow the flower theme in dressing. People wear a dress just according to the flower colors. All gowns and forks truly print with the most famous flowers of spring.
- The women wear especially depict the beauty of flowers. Their forks are made up of different shapes of flowers which show the harmony with the festival.
- In Panagbenga face painting trend, the people follow the spring theme. The kids and the adults all participate in face painting. The painters especially draw spring oriented flowers and patterns on faces to boost the festivity of the festivals.
- The Parade drums are also painted with beautiful sunflowers.
- All the city gardens and flower shops specially decorate with yellow and orange color these colors are the special colors of this festival. The participants consider these colors as the part of the theme and make dresses and painting containing the combinations of these two bright colors.
- People set the stalls. They decorate the stalls with flowers and colorful paints. The stall holders especially maintain the charm of the theme to boost their return on investment. They ultimately attract the people with beautiful spring shades.
- Participants wear beautiful masks with the traditional colors of yellow and orange. These colors go with the theme of the festival.
- The homes, streets, roads, and markets truly follow the theme colors and theme flowers.