Are you people planning to visit the city of the pines-Baguio city for the most exciting Panagbenga festival 2019? The list of activities for this festival has been released by the official Panagbenga 2019 calendar. This year the theme of the festival is inspired by the beauty and nature.
This festival considers as one of the most attracted and awaiting festivals in the Philippines. During this festival, you can observe a broad media coverage. The highlights of Panagbenga festival 2019 are the street dance parade and the float parade that showcase multiple colors of nature. The word Panagbenga mean is “a time for flowering or a season of blooming.” And that’s it is all about.
General Schedule of Activities
This is the list of Panagbenga festival 2019 activities.
Activities to do during Panagbenga festival 2018
The city Baguio has many things to offer to its visitors. The tourists can visit sacred places, heritage places, military camps, shopping malls, go for a delicious food trip and much more other places.
However, there is a list of things that you can do or see during this beautiful festival of flowers.
- Camp John Hay: The visitors can visit the camp john hay, a place that is more like a country club with almost 18- hole golf course, campaigning, horse-riding and much more.
- Session road: That something best and pleasing to walk along. Session road is the best place if you look for the restaurants, coffee shops and bars etc.
- Mines Park: You can enjoy the breath-taking view of beautiful mountain scenery in Baguio city during Panagbenga festival.
- Philip military academy: You can check out the schedule for the cadet parade here.
- Burnham Park: The best place for a walk, to eat food, buy pasalubong or even can visit small lake here.
- Strawberry fields: La Trinidad is the place of strawberries. You can visit here to experience a fantastic strawberry picking experience.
- You can visit Baguio teachers’ camp
- Can explore tam awan village
- The bell church of the city Baguio
Panagbenga Festival 2019 Schedule of Activities
NOTE: Please bookmark this page as the schedule for 2019 announced, we will update it here. Thanks for visiting us!
|1st Feb||Panagbenga Opening Ceremony||Panagbenga Park to Session Road|
|1 Feb – 4 Feb||Baguio Blooms Exhibition||Juan Luna and lake drive|
|11 Feb||Hangdog ng Panagbenga sa Pamilya Baguio||Football Ground|
|14 Feb||School Based Competitions – Floral Arrangement|
Elementary and high school
|Dept of Education, Baguio City|
|15 Feb – 17 Feb||School Based Competition – Landscaping competition|
|City wide – elementary and high school|
|16 Feb – 18 Feb||PMA Alumni Homecoming Weekend||Philippines military academy – Loakan Road|
|16 Feb||Flower Tee Open Golf Tournament||Baguio Country Club and camp john hay|
|17 Feb||Spring Festival (Chinese New year)||City Wide|
|24 Feb||Grand Street Parade||Panagbenga Park > Session Road to Maharlika > Harrison Road to Baguio Athletic Bowl|
|25 Feb||Grand Float Parade|
(24-25Feb is also Exhibitors and Sponsor Day at Ganza Parking Area)
| DILG>Session Road>Maharlika>Harrison Road|
Melvin Jones Football Ground
|26 Feb – 04 Mar||Session Road in Bloom||Session Road|
| 03 March|
|Pony Boys Day|
Closing Ceremony and Awarding
Grand Fireworks Display
| Right Park|
Baguio Athletic Bowl
Citywide: 5 Station