Panagbenga Travel Tips
- You can book your bus tickets
- Try to make your exciting trip at night as in this way there will be fewer cars on roads.
- Book your rooms in a hotel in advance.
- Bring your comfortable shoe with your other items.
- Always get your umbrella with you.
- Arrive earlier for watching Grand street parade at session road.
Place to consider for eating in city Baguio
Baguio is well known for its food destinations. It offers local as well as international cuisine. To enjoy your fantastic trip at city Baguio, here some of the recommended restaurants to visit:
- Forest house bistro and café: This is something extraordinary to visit. Great music, delicious food, and yes, of course, amazing services.
- Café by the Ruins: This place is best for salads, juices, pasta and good coffee or tea.
These are the tips that you can consider your trip at city Baguio Panagbenga festival of 2018.